Civic has been providing specialist event cleaning and waste management services at public events for over 15 years.
Our team of specialist event cleaning staff are supported by a strong management team with over 250 years of combined experience. We have quality management systems and processes around all aspects of major event cleaning including on-site logistical, communications and operations support to ensure we deliver a focused service from start to finish. All of our staff are courteous and presented in a professional manner.
• The Rugby World Cup
• Grey Lynn Festival
• Farmers Santa Parade
• Wellington Cuba Festival
• Wellington Sevens
We provide many event cleaning services to the Wellington City Council where we service approximately 50 events per annum including the Wellington Sevens, Wellington Santa Parade, Diwali and the Pasifika festival.
• Pre-event cleaning and waste planning
• Supply of a full range of waste and recycle collection bins and associated infrastructure
• On-site ‘Waste Ambassadors’ to manage litter and waste bins during the event
• Waste disposal and recycling collection for beneficial reuse
• Post event specialised cleaning including road and pavement sweeping and high pressure washing and steam cleaning