Civic has been providing specialist event cleaning and waste management services at public events for more than 15 years.
Our team of specialist event cleaning staff are supported by a strong management team with more than 250 years of combined experience. We have quality management systems and processes in place, including on-site logistical, communications and operations support to ensure we deliver a focused service from start to finish. All of our staff are courteous and presented in a professional manner.
• The Rugby World Cup
• Grey Lynn Festival
• Farmers’ Santa Parade
• Wellington CubaDupa festival
• Wellington Sevens
We service approximately 50 events per annum for Wellington Council.
• Pre-event cleaning and waste planning.
• Supply of a full range of waste and recycle collection bins and associated infrastructure.
• On-site ‘Waste Ambassadors’ to manage litter and waste bins during the event.
• Waste disposal and recycling collection for beneficial re-use.
• Post-event specialised cleaning including road and pavement sweeping and high pressure washing and steam cleaning.