Civic has worked with private organisations and local councils for more than 30 years to help maintain clean and enjoyable environments. Our philosophy of waste minimisation, re-use and recycling, coupled with exceptional services, means cleaner and safer spaces throughout New Zealand. Civic’s commercial capabilities include:
For more than 20 years, Civic has provided specialist mechanical sweeping services to councils, communities and businesses around New Zealand.
Our mechanical sweeping fleet is purpose-built and consists of:
- Road sweepers – Regenerative (Schwarze)
- Compact cabin sweepers (Green Machine and Hako)
- A fully 100% electric compact sweeper (Green Machine 500ze)
Our sweeping services cover:
- Kerb and channel cleaning
- Car park cleaning
- Reseal chip removal
- Pavements, paths and bike-paths
- Sports grounds (hard court)
- Footpath/factory sweeping
- Magnetic sweeping – collection of metals
- Major event cleaning
Hard surface cleaning
Civic’s specialised hard surface cleaning machines get brilliant results. We offer wet and dry mechanical scrubbing, and steam and cold water pressure washing, depending on your requirements.
Effective and efficient removal of oil and grease stains, gum, mould, vegetation and other unwanted dirt, and protection from future build-up of dirt and grime.
Our range of work includes:
- Steam cleaning concrete, paving and paths
- Footpath/factory sweeping
- Commercial driveway and carpark cleaning
- Malls and public areas
- Graffiti removal
- Preparation and application of anti-moss and anti-graffiti coating
- Building washing
- Building foyer and surrounds
- Steam cleaning of waste compactors, bin storage and cart dock areas
- Chewing gum removal
Designed and built by the Civic team, our innovative mobile steam cleaning/water blasting units remove gum and deep-seated stains from hard surfaces, including pavements, public spaces, stone and asphalt.
For businesses with high levels of pedestrian and vehicle activity, our pressure washing services are ideal for cleaning store fronts, and large areas such as shopping centres, petrol station forecourts, loading docks, and carparks.
We have deployed specialised cleaning equipment that is low-noise and uses significantly less water, making it better for the environment while also providing a better cleaning finish.
Graffiti management can be challenging, but Civic can help. We specialise in removing all types of graffiti, safely and quickly – from most substrates. Our solutions are environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-caustic and neutralised with water, and our expert operators have years of experience to ensure you get excellent results.
Additionally, we provide a range of sacrificial and permanent protective coatings for wood, concrete, granite, plastic, metal and brick surfaces to protect surfaces and allow for zero impact removals.
Our graffiti removal services include:
- Anti-graffiti protective coating applications
- Commercial building graffiti removal
- Graffiti prevention & management plans
- Public and street area graffiti removal
- Steam and pressure washing
Litter & waste collection
Civic has many years’ experience and a proven track record in collecting litter, binned waste and illegal dumping for councils, communities and businesses throughout the North Island. We understand what is required to ensure rubbish-free environments.
We have a large range of innovative vehicles including EV and standard compactor trucks, hi-ab trucks, cage trucks, and vehicles designed for kerb-side and park work.
Whatever your waste collection needs, we can help.